Registration is available online through Newton Timing, mailed entry form, at Complete Runner in Flint, Michigan, and at the race site on race day.
- The first 250 to register will receive a special edition Dog Tag.
- Includes voucher for post-race meal.
- All 14 & under participants will receive a reduced entry fee of only $15. Entry does not include a shirt.
- Early registration through October 31, 2015: $30 without shirt, $40 with shirt.
- Late registration beginning November 1, 2015: $35 without shirt, $45 with shirt (sorry, we can not guarantee shirt for late registration).
- Shirts: Long sleeve cotton shirts, special shirts for veterans, active duty military/reserves (must check Vet/Military box on application).
- Veterans/active duty/reserves can have their branch of service printed on their race number bib if registered by October 12th.
For your convenience, there will be two opportunities for late registration and packet pick-up.
- Friday, November 13, 2015: At Complete Runner from Noon-5:00 p.m.
- Race day, November 14, 2015: At the race site from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.